Early voting continues through Friday, Feb. 28, for the March 4 primary elections, where voters will vote in one of two political party elections. The candidate selected (unless a runoff election is necessary) will represent the party in the Nov. 4 General Election.
Through Feb. 28, voters may cast their ballots at any of the early voting locations.
The main voting site is the Parker County Courthouse Annex, 1112 Santa Fe Drive, Weatherford.
East Parker County voting sites are:
• Willow Park Municipal Building,
516 Ranch House Road, Willow Park.
• Aledo Community Center,
104 Robinson Court, Aledo
Times and dates for early voting at all early voting sites are:
• Feb. 25-28 (Tuesday-Friday) 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Election Day voting hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at all polling places. Voters are required to cast their ballots according to the precinct number shown on their voter registration cards.
Election Day poll sites
• 410 Willow Park Police/Fire Dept. 101 Stagecoach Trail, Willow Park.
• 415 Willow Park Municipal Bldg. 516 Ranch House Road, Willow Park.
• 430 Aledo Community Center 104 Robinson Court, Aledo.
• 435 Aledo ISD Admin. Bldg. 1008 Bailey Ranch Road, Aledo.
• 440 New Faith Baptist 3303 West FM 5, Annetta.
• 445 Parker County Precinct Barn #4 1320 Airport Road, Aledo.
• 450 Lakeshore Drive Baptist Church 200 S. Lakeshore Drive, Hudson Oaks.
As a result of the passage of Senate Bill 14, voters must now present an approved form of photo identification to vote.
For more information, go to votexas.org or dps.texas.gov.
For a listing of the candidates on the ballot for each precinct, go to www.parkercountytx.com. Election information is listed under News & Announcements.