The Aledo City Council will meet Thursday, Nov. 21, at 7 p.m. at the Aledo Community Center, 104 Robinson Court. The consent agenda, enacted without discussion, includes the approval of street closures for Christmas Tyme in Aledo, the Bearcat Boot Camp 5K Run and votes for the Parker County Appraisal District Board of Directors position.
Discussion and action items include:
1. Public hearings and potential changes to the city’s future land use plan and zoning map to accommodate siting the proposed Silver Ridge Assisted Living Facility on a 5-acre tract near City Hall, as well as a concept plan for the facility.
2. The city’s north entryway monument sign on FM 1187 and approval of revisions to the location, landscaping and final design.
3. Revisions to the thoroughfare plan.
4. The Aledo Trail streetlight bid and costs.
5. The appointment of Jim Witherow as an alternate member for the ZBOA Board.