The Aledo City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28, at the Aledo Community Center.
Items on the agenda include:
1. A public hearing to receive input, testimony, and any written evidence regarding an amendment to the Future Land Use Plan/Thoroughfare Plan for the proposed residential subdivision, Brookhollow.
2. Discussion and action regarding an ordinance to amend the Future Land Use Plan/Thoroughfare Plan for the proposed residential subdivision, Brookhollow.
3. Discussion and action on approval of the annual financial audit for fiscal year 2011-12.
4. Discussion and action concerning water and sewer rates.
5. Discussion and action concerning the FM 1187 project and costs for upgrading the cobra street lights to historic street lights.
6. Discussion and action to adopt an order for a public hearing at the March 28 council meeting to consider an amendment/update to the Wastewater and Water Master Plan and the Impact Fee Ordinance.