- Candidates out of the loop
- Weatherford College president talks about legislative funding
- Family says assault led to wreck
Taking stock in dogs
We are waiting alongside the road in Silverado On The Brazos, a Weatherford horse community, while Dallas, a beautiful 6-year-old border collie, attempts to round up half a dozen Holstein heifers, hidden behind a clump of trees.
- Aledo ISD fights for funding
- Cyclists compete over weekend
- Suspect found after he eludes sheriff deputies
- Reno clerk, acting police chief suspended and investigated
Weatherford gets veterans memorial in May
The City of Weatherford and two veterans’ associations hope to break ground on a memorial park on Memorial Day next month.
Proposed by the city, the new city park will be located at 703 Eureka St., where the redesign of the intersection at Jack Borden Way and Santa Fe Drive left a 1,000-square-foot area.
- Weatherford College raises tuition
- More Archives Headlines