Weaver, Benefiel to wed in Grapevine
Richard and Rhonda Weaver, of Weatherford, proudly announce the engagement of their daughter, Rikki Leigh Weaver, to Brandon Joe Benefiel, both of Fort Worth.
Richardsons celebrate golden anniversary
Karen and Dale Richardson on Saturday celebrated 50 years of marriage with family and friends.
Witt, Jernigan to wed in July
Larry and Rita Jernigan, of Weatherford, are proud to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their son, Justin, to Jessica DeeAnn Witt, of Dallas.
Marrs mark 70 years of marriage
Melba and Gene Marr recently celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary.
Longs celebrate their 60th anniversary
Bobby Gene and Bessie McKeown Long recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.
Bledsoe, Pittman plan June nuptials
Roger Bledsoe, of West Point, Ga., and Caroline Worthington. of Jacksboro, Texas, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Courtney Adele Bledsoe, to Clinton Lee Pittman, son of Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Pittman, of Peaster.
- Benefit combines singing, guests for special cause
- Cookbook to benefit breast cancer
- Safety tips for the holidays CALIFORNIA — Ahhh, the holidays…easily the busiest time of the year. But while you’re occupied with cooking and entertaining, it’s important to keep a watchful eye on your pets to ensure their safety.
- Expecting? Stork parking convenient, controversial BETHEL PARK, Pa. (AP) — Like a high-noon shootout in the old West, I raced toward the empty ‘‘stork’’ parking space at my local grocery store and found myself bumper to bumper with another mom driving a large gold SUV.
- More Lifestyles Headlines
- Weaver, Benefiel to wed in Grapevine