Weatherford police reported the following offenses:
• Jennifer L. Hallmark, 30, was arrested after Weatherford police responded to a complaint of a theft at a business in the 100 block of Interstate 20 East around 10 p.m. Thursday, according to a police report. A loss prevention officer for the business reported he’d detained a person for theft. Hallmark was arrested and charged with theft of property, more than $50, according to police.
• Police responding to a call from the 1000 block of Charles Street around 8 a.m. Friday reported finding a concession stand with the steel shutters pried open and one of the windows broken out, causing an estimated $400 in damage. An undetermined number of soft drinks were believed to have been stolen.
• A woman reported her drivers license was taken from her vehicle while it was parked near a business in the 200 block of East Spring Street around 7:30 p.m. Friday, according to a police report.
• Robert Leroy Heise, 20, was given a citation for theft, under $50, after Weatherford police responded to a business in the 1300 block of South Main Street around 1 a.m. Saturday. A complainant reported that a man concealed three energy shots in his pocket, according to police, who reported that Heise pulled the items from his pocket and admitted to the theft.
• David L. Prado, 25, was cited for theft, under $50, after police responded to a business in the 1800 block of South Main Street around 9:45 p.m. Saturday. The assett protection officer told police that she observed a suspect conceal three DVDs in his shorts. The DVDs were recovered, according to police.
• Weatherford police arrested Robert Leroy Heise around 6:30 a.m. Saturday after responding to a call in the 1200 block of Curtis Drive reporting an intoxicated person. Heise was found to be intoxicated and presenting a danger to himself or others and was arrested for public intoxication, according to a police report.