Weatherford police reported the following offenses:
• Jennifer L. Hallmark, 30, was arrested after Weatherford police responded to a complaint of a theft at a business in the 100 block of Interstate 20 East around 10 p.m. Thursday, according to a police report. A loss prevention officer for the business reported he’d detained a person for theft. Hallmark was arrested and charged with theft of property, more than $50, according to police.
• Police responding to a call from the 1000 block of Charles Street around 8 a.m. Friday reported finding a concession stand with the steel shutters pried open and one of the windows broken out, causing an estimated $400 in damage. An undetermined number of soft drinks were believed to have been stolen.
• A woman reported her drivers license was taken from her vehicle while it was parked near a business in the 200 block of East Spring Street around 7:30 p.m. Friday, according to a police report.
• Robert Leroy Heise, 20, was given a citation for theft, under $50, after Weatherford police responded to a business in the 1300 block of South Main Street around 1 a.m. Saturday. A complainant reported that a man concealed three energy shots in his pocket, according to police, who reported that Heise pulled the items from his pocket and admitted to the theft.
• David L. Prado, 25, was cited for theft, under $50, after police responded to a business in the 1800 block of South Main Street around 9:45 p.m. Saturday. The assett protection officer told police that she observed a suspect conceal three DVDs in his shorts. The DVDs were recovered, according to police.
• Weatherford police arrested Robert Leroy Heise around 6:30 a.m. Saturday after responding to a call in the 1200 block of Curtis Drive reporting an intoxicated person. Heise was found to be intoxicated and presenting a danger to himself or others and was arrested for public intoxication, according to a police report.
• Two suspects were arrested following a traffic stop around 2:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of South Main Street. During the traffic stop, the officer reported he noticed a glass smoking pipe in the vehicle that contained what appeared to be burnt marijuana. After confirming the substance was marijuana, the officer searched the vehicle.
The driver, Colby Wayne Dickey, 20, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces. Michelle Marie Varela, 19, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, and possession of a controlled substance, less than 28 grams.
• Officers responded to a disturbance call in the 200 block of Rentz Place Circle around 4 p.m. Saturday. A resident, 29-year-old Kati D. Johnson, allowed the officer into her house and said no disturbance was happening, according to police.
The officer reportedly noticed the smell of marijuana and asked for consent to search the home. During the search, the officer located less than two ounces of marijuana and paraphernalia that Johnson admitted was hers, according to a police report. Johnson was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, less than two ounces.
• Two men were arrested on disorderly conduct charges Saturday after police responded around 11 a.m. Saturday to a complaint of a fight at Holland Lake Park. Houston Watson, 23, and Marcus Nast, 17, were sweaty, breathing hard, with dirt and red scratches on them and were found to have been fighting, according to police.
• Police responded to the 600 block of Palo Pinto Street around 5:30 p.m. Saturday to a report of a theft in progress. Dispatchers advised the responding officer that a store employee was chasing a woman wearing a pink shirt and sweatpants who was believed to have stolen some clothing eastbound on Palo Pinto Street.
An officer observed a woman matching the description running southbound in the 100 block of South Lamar Street. When the officer yelled for the woman to stop, she looked at him and began running northbound on South Lamar, according to a police report. The officer chased the woman on foot to the 400 block of Palo Pinto Street and caught her but the woman reportedly continued to struggle.
Autumn A. Thomas, 24, was arrested and charged with evading arrest and resisting arrest and was cited for theft, under $50. The shirt was reportedly recovered in the 500 block of Palo Pinto Street.
• A woman reported she was assaulted by a known person around 10 p.m. Saturday in Weatherford, according to a police report.
• According to a police report, a police officer observed a large amount of household debris dumped illegally in the street in the 1000 block of Pogue Branch Court around 5 a.m. Sunday.
• Weatherford police responded to a business in the 100 block of East Interstate 20 around 7 p.m. Sunday regarding a theft in progress complaint. A loss prevention employee reporteldy told police that she observed a woman enter a fitting room with several items and come out without the packaging before leaving the store without paying for the items, totaling $474 in value.
The employee reportedly told police that she followed the woman and a male companion outside and asked them to come back inside when the woman threw her purse toward the man, spilling some of the stolen items, and began running south.
Both people were apprehended and brought back to the store, where the man reportedly granted consent to search his vehicle, according to police. Two loaded syringes and a bag of methamphetamine were reportedly located in the vehicle and claimed by the woman, police reported.
Additional merchandise believed to have been stolen from a store in Sweetwater was also located, according to the police report.
Karia Dawn Partlow, 40, was arrested and charged with theft, less than $1,500, with two or more convictions, and possession of a controlled substance, more than 1 gram, less than 4 grams.
• Police responded to a call in 1900 block of South Main Street around 10 p.m. Sunday regarding a man and woman reported seen drinking alcohol in a vehicle with a strong odor of marijuana.
An officer reportedly found the woman passenger with an open can of beer in her lap. After a search of the vehicle, police arrested the driver, 40-year-old Robert F. Addington, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance after reportedly finding K-2 in the vehicle.
• Police responded to a call reporting an intoxicated person in the 1200 block of North Main Street around 11 p.m. Sunday. The responding officer made contact with a man and reported detecting multiple signs of intoxication. The man granted the officer consent to search his vehicle and the officer found several pills, including Xanax, and an unknown powdered substance, according to the police report. Jose Joel Guevara-Astello, 32, was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance, less than 28 grams.