Following are theft and burglary reports made by the Parker County Sheriff’s Office from Friday through Monday:
• Deputies on Friday night were dispatched to the 800 block of Trailwood Drive in reference to a residential burglary where a television was reported stolen.
• On Friday at approximately 4:12 p.m., a deputy was dispatched to the 200 block of Bluff View Court in Aledo to investigate a reported burglary. The complainant there said someone forced open the back door of the residence and removed two jewelry boxes containing numerous pieces of gold and silver jewelry.
• On Sunday at 1:33 p.m. a deputy went to the 100 block of Montecristo Drive where a man said someone stole tools and equipment from the bed of his truck. Reported stolen were a Craftsman compressor, a Honda generator, a Craftsman chainsaw and a Poulan leaf blower. The items were listed with a combined value of $1,400.
• A burglary was reported to the sheriff’s department at 8 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Bluff Springs Road in eastern Parker County. The complainant there said someone entered the residence and took prescription medicine, valued at about $100.
• Burglary of a habitation was reported at 5 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Comanche Trail where it was reported the back door of a residence was forced open and the home entered. Reported stolen were a wireless router, jar of change, miscellaneous fireworks, a pair of Butterfly brand shoes, a box containing miscellaneous tools and a cable television box, at a combined value estimated at $390.
• A residential burglary was reported at 8 a.m. Sunday in the 1900 block of Upper Denton Road where the theft of a handgun and jewelry was reported.
• Theft of an 18-foot 2004 black flatbed trailer was reported Sunday morning in the 100 block of Hudson Lane in Annetta.
• Burglary of a business was reported Friday morning in the 3100 block of Ranger Highway where the owner said $127.12 was stolen from a cash register and an additional $7 in change was taken from a basket.