• Approved standard election contracts with the cities of Aledo, Annetta, Annetta North, Willow Park, Springtown and Weatherford as well as the school districts of Aledo ISD, Weatherford ISD and Peaster ISD.
• Approved memorandums of understanding between the Aledo ISD Police Department — with eight full-time officers — and the Parker County Sheriff’s Office, as well as between the Aledo ISD P.D. and Constable Precinct No. 4, outlining guidelines for communication and coordination among the overlapping law enforcement agencies, per the Texas Education Code.
• Approved $750 for a pauper’s cremation, with payment to Alexander’s Midway Funeral Home.
• Approved applying to the Criminal Justice Division for a mobile data computer package to provide electronic data and information to constables.
• Approved filing a project application with the North Central Texas Council of Governments for a regional solid waste program, to pay an environmental officer.
• Approved leasing crack seal equipment from the City of Weatherford for 30 days for $1,750.
• Approved increasing the speed limit on Muir Road from 30 m.p.h. to 40 m.p.h.