By CHRISTIN COYNE
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner has ruled the death of a man found dead on a Weatherford road last month was accidental and drug-related.
Randall Reagan, 28, died due to methamphetamine toxicity, according to the medical examiner’s office.
His body was found lying partially in the roadway in the 300 block of North Alamo Street near single-family homes and an apartment complex around 2:30 a.m. on May 27, Weatherford police reported. The man’s body had no visible signs of injury or trauma.
Police believe he was homeless and everything indicates he was aimlessly walking around in the area at the time of his death, CID Sgt. John Rudolph said.