• Texas driver’s license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).
• Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS.
• Texas personal identification card issued by DPS.
• Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
• United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph.
• United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph.
• United States passport.
With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 60 days before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place, according the Texas Secretary of State’s office. More information about voting in Texas can be found at VoteTexas.gov.