By CHRISTIN COYNE
A Parker County grand jury last week indicted two men accused of retaliating against a couple who called police to report a burglary.
Brian Michael Cire, 26, was indicted on charges of burglary of a habitation and two counts of obstruction or retaliation.
John Martin Jagoda, 31, was indicted on two counts of obstruction or retaliation.
According to the Parker County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were dispatched to the 300 block of Murls Lake Road around 1 a.m. Oct. 1, where they found two men running away from a trailer and entering another.
The men reportedly locked themselves in and refused to come outside.
The complainant reportedly told deputies that Cire pushed her off the porch and forced his way through the open front door before damaging her property, attempting to assault her boyfriend and striking her after she threatened to call police.
She said the man ran to another trailer when they heard police arrive on scene, according to reports.
The men told her that she signed her death warrant and they were going to beat her and her boyfriend for calling the police, the woman reportedly stated.
A deputy wrote that he later observed the two men exit their trailer, approach the couple and begin throwing rocks while threatening to hurt them for calling the police.
Deputies then approached and arrested the men to prevent further assaults from occurring, the deputy wrote.
Other indictments Thursday included:
• Richard Wesley Armstrong, manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance, more than 4 grams, less than 400 grams.
• Richard Wesley Armstrong, possession of a controlled substance, less than a gram.
• Jorge Luis Barerra, assault of a public servant.
• William Zachary Biscardi, burglary of a habitation.
• Dustin Joe Gossett, aggravated assault of a child and indecency with a child by sexual contact.
• David Taylor Scott, driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.
• Ty Jaramillo Torres, burglary of a habitation.
• Jason Wade Waggoner, violation of bond/protective order by assault/stalking.