Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo’s executive committee has canceled the 2021 Show.
Consultations with numerous infectious disease and public health professionals indicate the Stock Show – with more than 1.2 million guests, exhibitors and competitors converging on the Will Rogers complex – would rank as a “very high risk” for further spread of COVID-19 and potentially impact populations and healthcare systems in Fort Worth and beyond the North Texas area.
We urge everyone to do their part in the effort to bring this dreaded disease under control.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
- Pedestrian lying in roadway killed by passing vehicle
- Parker County impacted by computer security attack
- PISD reports zero cases of COVID; Super says district will not report illnesses out
- PCSO busts illegal game operation
- Parker County sheriff's race heats up; Early voting for Nov. 3 election begins Tuesday
- Sheriff’s office continues search for missing teen
- Aledo resident angry after not being able to vote on mayoral race
- PCSO deputy awarded Purple Heart
- Weatherford rings L.D.’s Bell, Springtown melts Hirschi, Brock frolics and other football highlights
- Parker, Palo Pinto counties opt in to bars reopening