Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
This Week's Circulars
- Driver killed in early morning wreck near Brock
- Slavery in Parker County
- Two killed in crash Friday evening
- Aledo Taco Bell will move forward
- DA's office reviewing Mineral Wells stabbing case
- Super Tuesday event to be held at the Baker
- Parker County proclamation allows outdoor gatherings up to 100 people
- UPDATED: Gunman shoots two officers, hits third in holster
- Mineral Wells police calls for July 7-July 10, 2020
- Fort Worth man charged with evading police, multiple other offenses