The new Parker County Meat Science Skillathon took place Wednesday afternoon as part of the livestock show. The event, which was implemented by Casey and Deidrea Mabry, is a hands-on and interactive contest that challenges participants on their knowledge of meat science. Officials of the Tarleton State University meat science program also came out to help in the contest.
This Week's Circulars
- 49 additional graves discovered on former county poor farm
- Classic car shop granted conditional use permit
- Motorcyclist dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weatherford mayor joins TxDOT group to study I-20 corridor
- Granbury man accused of defrauding victims out of thousands of dollars in septic business scheme
- 'This is a miracle': FW, Aledo strike agreement on 228 acres of land
- Repeat domestic abuser convicted
- Brock hires new head softball coach
- Abbott vetoes funding for Texas Legislature, staff as punishment for Dems' walkout on elections bill
- What is critical race theory? Explaining the discipline that Texas' governor wants to "abolish"