The Rotary Club of Weatherford held its annual Pancake Supper Tuesday evening at Heritage Park.
In order to be able to social distance and exercise other safety measures regarding COVID-19, the event was transformed into a drive-thru format, where hungry patrons drove their vehicles through a line and purchased raffle tickets and picked up food from their car window.
This Week's Circulars
- MW man arrested in child pornography investigation
- BOUNCING BACK: Three more Kangaroos sign letters to toss the bean in college
- Landlocked resident still awaiting answers
- Springtown man indicted for continuous sexual abuse of a child
- Competitors see success at annual livestock show
- WC Fire Academy supporters urge college to support program
- Arrests made in Aledo construction site theft
- Brock ISD names Holmgreen lone finalist for superintendent
- WC fire academy's future up in the air
- Aledo's Audrey Pearce earns Texas Legacy All-Star selection
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss the NFL schedule and Tom Brady's return to New England; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway reflect on Coach K's retirement; and Clay Horning breaks down the worst defensive play in baseball in recent memory.