Thursday kicked off the first night of the Palo Pinto County Livestock Association rodeo in Mineral Wells.
The rodeo continues Friday and Saturday nights, with a parade scheduled for 3 p.m. Saturday.
This Week's Circulars
- 49 additional graves discovered on former county poor farm
- Classic car shop granted conditional use permit
- Motorcyclist dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weatherford mayor joins TxDOT group to study I-20 corridor
- 'This is a miracle': FW, Aledo strike agreement on 228 acres of land
- Repeat domestic abuser convicted
- Granbury man accused of defrauding victims out of thousands of dollars in septic business scheme
- Brock hires new head softball coach
- Abbott vetoes funding for Texas Legislature, staff as punishment for Dems' walkout on elections bill
- What is critical race theory? Explaining the discipline that Texas' governor wants to "abolish"