Karen Marinaccio grew up and worked in New York City before moving to Danville 16 years ago. She was working at 7 World Trade Center the morning of the September 11 terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center.
As featured on
After witnessing people jump to their deaths from the burning World Trade Center and spending hours fleeing the city on Sept. 11, 2001, Karen Marinaccio has never returned to the site.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Manhunt over as aggravated robbery suspects in custody
- Springtown motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Benbrook man killed in Wednesday night accident on I-20
- Seller and advocate say FDA ban on e-cigarette flavors won't put out vape use
- Sex offender given 40-year sentence with no parole
- FOOTBALL RECAPS: Week 3
- Woman dead after wreck on Interstate 20
- POLICE CALLS: 9/4-9/10/21
- Mineral Wells ISD trustees OK city officer agreement
- Gov. Abbott signs 'Damon Allen Act'