Mineral Wells PD
Following are reports filed by Mineral Wells police based on calls for service for the period of Dec. 18-22, 2021. Not all calls for service result in a filed report.
• SUSPICIOUS PERSON - 700 block of SE 25th Ave., 4:20 a.m. Call led to arrest of male for possession of a controlled substance and outstanding warrant.
• MISSING PERSON - 4000 block of NE 5th St., 12:19 p.m. An elderly male was reported missing.
• INFORMATION - 900 block of FM 1821, 3:41 p.m. Female reported being hit by vehicle.
• WRECK - 200 block of E. Hubbard St., 6:07 p.m.
• WRECK - 100 block of NE 27th Ave., 7:27 p.m.
• LOST PROPERTY - 600 block of FM 1821, 7:53 p.m. Male reported losing his wallet.
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT - 900 block of E. Hubbard St., 10:16 p.m. A female was arrested for public intoxication.
• THREATS - 700 block of SE 14th St., 2:33 a.m. Male arrested on outstanding warrant.
• INFORMATION - 1400 block of SE 21st St., 8:41 a.m. Found property.
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT - 100 block of Lee Road, 8:27 a.m. One male assaulted another.
• ROBBERY - 1500 block of SE 18th St., 11:14 a.m. Assault.
• CRIMINAL TRESPASS - 100 block of NE 2nd St., 10:51 a.m. Information report taken.
• WRECK - 1600 block of SW 5th ave., 1:11 p.m.
• CRIMINAL TRESPASS - 3600 block of E. U.S. Highway 180, 12:56 p.m. Female arrested for possession and resisting arrest.
• SHOPLIFTING - 1500 block of W. U.S. Highway 180, 8:31 p.m.
• MISSING PERSON - 1400 block of NW 1st Ave., 8:58 p.m. A custody dispute between parents.
• STRAYS - 1400 block of MH 379, 7:45 a.m. Dog reportedly thrown from pickup and taken to shelter where it was euthanized for injuries.
• BURGLARY OF BUILDING - 3500 block of N. U.S. Highway 281, 9:22 a.m. Building burglarized during the night.
• THEFT - 600 block of FM 1821, 12:07 p.m. Female stole multiple items from store.
• WARRANTS - 1500 block of SE 18th St., 2:30 p.m. Male arrested on outstanding warrant.
• FOUND PROPERTY - 3100 block of E. U.S. Highway 180, 4:54 p.m.
• WELFARE CHECK - 1800 block of SW 1st Ave., 6:44 p.m. Male arrested on outstanding warrant.
• FORGERY - 2000 block of SE 11th St., 8:20 p.m. Male had check stolen and forged.
Following are reports filed by Weatherford police based on calls for service for the period of Dec. 17-22, 2021.
• SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A CHILD - Weatherford city limits, 8:30 a.m. Officer met with complainant in reference to a sex offense.
• WARRANT - 100 block of E. Interstate 20, 9 a.m. Driver found to have two active warrants.
• FOUND PROPERTY - 800 block of Santa Fe Drive, 10:46 a.m. Female dropped off an earning she said was found in the WPD parking lot.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF - 600 block of Palo Pinto St., 11:28 a.m. Female reported a known suspect damaged her vehicle while it was parked.
• SOLICITATION - 100 block of E. Interstate 20, 3:30 p.m. Male issued citation for soliciting and accepting money from motorists.
• THEFT - 900 block of N. Rusk St., 6:53 p.m. Male reported he left his truck running and when he got back, was stolen.
• TRAFFIC STOP - 100 block of Jack Borden Way, 1:13 a.m. Male driver arrested on probable cause for driving while intoxicated.
• EVADING ARREST - Male arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana after evading police and crashing into a parked vehicle.
• WARRANT - 900 block of Foster Lane, 2:14 p.m. Male arrested on active felony warrant.
• HIT AND RUN - 100 block of E. Interstate 20, 6:03 p.m.
• BOND VIOLATION - 100 block of Cartwright Park Road, 5 a.m. Driver found to be in violation of a protective order.
• WARRANT - 100 block of Josephine St., 7:08 p.m. Male arrested on three misdemeanor warrants.
• THREATS - 100 block of May Court, 9:40 p.m. Male found to be intoxicated and threatened residents.
• ASSAULT - Weatherford city limits, 9:56 p.m. Female reported a known male assaulted her by striking her with his vehicle door.
• DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED - 1200 block of S. Main St., 12:47 a.m. Driver found to be intoxicated.
• ASSAULT - Weatherford city limits, 1:53 a.m. Female determined to have caused physical contact with a known family member.
• TRAFFIC STOP - 100 block of W. Lee St., 1:54 a.m. Male found to be driving while license invalid.
• THREATS - Weatherford city limits, 3 a.m. Female reported her husband was extremely intoxicated and threatened bodily harm to her.
• WARRANT - 1800 block of S. Main St., 8:41 a.m. Driver found to have outstanding warrant out of North Richland Hills.
• THEFT - 100 block of E. Interstate 20, 1:36 p.m. Female reported two unknown subjects had stolen items from a business.
• SUSPICIOUS PERSON - 100 block of W. Interstate 20, 11:55 p.m. Male found to be in possession of marijuana and female found to be in possession of methamphetamine.
• WARRANT - 100 block of N. Alamo St., 2:07 a.m. Male arrested on three outstanding warrants.
• BURGLARY OF VEHICLES - 2500 block of Hadley St., 7:05 a.m. Female reported someone broke the driver’s window of her vehicle and took a wallet and gift card.
• INFORMATION - Weatherford city limits, 9 a.m. Information received regarding possible child pornography.
• THEFT - 200 block of W. Bridge St., 3:25 p.m. Female reported mailed prescriptions may have been stolen.
• WARRANT - 200 block of Live Oak Lane, 1:39 p.m. Female arrested on active felony warrant.
• HARASSMENT - 800 block of Santa Fe Drive, 2 p.m. Female reported a known male was contacting her through social media and texts after she asked him to stop.
• BURGLARY OF BUILDING - 800 block of E. Oak St., 3:03 p.m. Complainant reported a burglary and a Husky dog stolen.
• THEFT - Weatherford city limits, 5:31 p.m. Female reported her vehicle stolen from a business parking lot.
• TRAFFIC STOP - 2000 block of Fort Worth Highway, 11:30 p.m. Driver issued citation for minor in possession of tobacco.
• HIT AND RUN - 2800 block of E. Lake Drive, 4:52 p.m.
• TRAFFIC STOP - 400 block of W. Park Ave., 11:20 p.m. Passenger found to be in possession of stolen credit card and other items of identifying information from multiple victims, and driver was found to be in possession of narcotics paraphernalia.
• AGGRAVATED ASSAULT - 2400 block of Fort Worth Highway, 1:25 a.m. Female found deceased inside a vehicle after a wreck.
• FRAUD - 800 block of Santa Fe Drive, 9:18 a.m. Female reported someone used her information to steal money from her savings account.
• HARASSMENT - 800 block of Santa Fe Drive, 2:35 p.m. Female reported a known female has been harassing her.
• THEFT - 800 block of Santa Fe Drive, 10:43 a.m. Male reported his bicycle stolen.
• THEFT - 800 block of Santa Fe Drive, 2:37 p.m. Female reported someone collected her money for a mixer and coffee maker but the product was never received.
• TRAFFIC STOP - 100 block of W. Interstate 20, 8:51 p.m. Both occupants found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia.
• THEFT - 1700 block of Fort Worth Highway, 2:37 p.m. Male reported an unknown person stole property from him.