This Week's Circulars
- Benbrook man killed in Wednesday night accident on I-20
- Springtown motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Seller and advocate say FDA ban on e-cigarette flavors won't put out vape use
- Overcoming obstacles: Senior Center sets its sights on future growth
- FOOTBALL RECAPS: Week 4
- KANGAROOS FOR LIFE: Kindergartener makes fourth generation to walk WISD hallways
- Mineral Wells authorizes firearm use to help with feral hogs
- Commissioners settle road and bridge funding debate
- CLEANING UP: Parker County Camera Club nabs 23 awards at state fair
- Funeral services set for American Legion commander
The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
Karen Marinaccio grew up and worked in New York City before moving to Danville 16 years ago. She was working at 7 World Trade Center the morning of the September 11 terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center.