Danie M. Huffman
A recent rash of vehicle burglaries was solved by local officers answering a suspicious persons and vehicle call.
Weatherford Police officers answered the call Wednesday morning around 4:30 in the 900 block of West Spring Street.
Seven burglaries and two thefts occurred during the crime spree.
Authorities are guessing the incidents happened between 3 and 4:30 a.m. Wednesday.
“Due to the vigilance of the folks in the neighborhood and the quick response of our officers, we were able to apprehend the juveniles before they were able to commit any more thefts or burglaries,” said Weatherford Police Detective Wendy Field.
For more on this and other stories, see Friday's Democrat - Weatherford delivered to your door. To subscribe, call (817) 594-7447.
Danie M. Huffman
This Week's Circulars
Jenks, OK. Patrick Jess Goss, 73, Medical Sales, Died Wednesday, September 16. Memorial Service 2:00 PM Friday, September 25, 2020, Moore's Rosewood Chapel, Tulsa, Ok.
- Parker County East Loop continues forward; Second public meeting on Byron Farmstead upcoming
- Abbott loosens coronavirus restrictions for restaurants and other businesses in most regions of Texas
- Courthouse chiller location being prepped for EOC property
- Mineral Wells cancels JV, varsity games after players test positive for coronavirus
- Eastland man suspected of strangling dog in Parker County
- Senate District 30 candidates address top issues facing Texas
- WPD investigating Hall Middle School threat made on social media
- MWISD special ed program gets high praise from TEA
- 20-year-old Palo Pinto man killed in Wednesday wreck
- WPD chief named city's emergency management director