Texans are urged to fill out the Texas Division of Emergency Management’s State of Texas Assessment Tool to help state and emergency management officials identify damages that occurred during the recent winter storm. FEMA has asked the state of Texas for additional information regarding the amount of damage in the counties that have yet to be declared, and TDEM will continue to present that information until all Texas counties that qualify for federal assistance receive the assistance they need.
Texans are also encouraged to pass this survey on to family, friends and organizations who live and operate in counties not currently declared for federal assistance. Click here to check your county's status.
Texans who live in current disaster-declared counties should apply for disaster assistance at disasterassistance.gov.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: ME's office releases ID of male found at abandoned Whitt school
- Aledo moms speak out on racial bullying
- Aledo ISD assigns "disciplinary consequences" after cyber, racial bullying
- Brock ISD hires new head girls' basketball coach
- PCSO opens homicide investigation; Second victim found in abandoned Whitt school IDed
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Aledo ISD Place 3
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Aledo ISD Place 2
- WPD chief reveals details on new public safety building; Public groundbreaking set for April 23
- Man accused of shooting officer in custody
- Meet your 2020-21 All-Private School Boys Team