This past week has been more eventful (to have no events) than I can remember in most of my life. It seems like we will be in this cycle for awhile.
This is such an important time to stay in contact in whatever way is comfortable for you. Stay busy and stay healthy.
• Cleaning out your closets.
• Complete your 2020 Census, but don’t worry if you don’t have a computer, they will mail you one.
• If you are 65 and older or have a disability, you can apply to vote by mail.
• Apply for your REAL ID driver’s license or identification card as only these will be accepted in federal buildings or for air travel beginning Oct. 1, 2020.
• Read those books you have been wanting to read.
• Cook and freeze meals for later.
• Complete all those craft projects.
• Make out birthday cards for the next few months and have them ready to mail.
• Take up a new hobby.
• Learn a foreign language.
• Take long walks in your neighborhood.
We are very blessed. Remember to count those blessings every day.
Thought: Pray, don’t panic!