President Joe Biden signs executive orders on immigration Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021, in the Oval Office of the White House.
This Week's Circulars
- MW man arrested in child pornography investigation
- BOUNCING BACK: Three more Kangaroos sign letters to toss the bean in college
- Springtown man indicted for continuous sexual abuse of a child
- Competitors see success at annual livestock show
- Landlocked resident still awaiting answers
- Gov. Greg Abbott says Texas will build a border wall, but doesn’t yet give details on cost or location
- UTGCD to study alternate water resources with expected growth
- WC Fire Academy supporters urge college to support program
- Perone Industries purchases property following 10-year lease
- Individual approved for interior design of MW annex
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss the NFL schedule and Tom Brady's return to New England; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway reflect on Coach K's retirement; and Clay Horning breaks down the worst defensive play in baseball in recent memory.