ALEDO — Parker County attorney Zach Pettigrew has announced his candidacy for County Court at Law 1.
This Week's Circulars
- Weatherford ISD to close due to rising number of COVID cases
- Manhunt underway for 22-year-old Burleson homicide suspect
- Austin man receives sentence for murder of girlfriend in Millsap
- Aledo FFA's Rohe wins $500 certificate in calf scramble
- Kuhn: MWISD's $1.5M ag facility could be ready to welcome students before end of academic year
- Weatherford mayor files for reelection
- British national ID'd as hostage-taker at Texas synagogue
- MW council to weigh expanded alcohol hours
- Betty White Challenge spurs donations, adoptions for animal shelters
- TEA issues updated staff guidance for COVID-19 cases in Texas schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.