As featured on
After years of planning and preparations, drilling is now underway for a new water well to service the City of Athens, Athens Municipal Water Authority Executive Director Ed Gatlin said Friday.
This Week's Circulars
- DPS seeking assistance in fatal hit-and-run
- 'My whole family was in that car': Azle family still healing after July 19 wreck
- Rockwall man accused of defrauding dozens through construction company
- Two Fort Worth men arrested in connection with shooting
- PCSP announces new officers
- Investigation underway after man dropped off at hospital with gunshot wound
- Deen says county monitoring hospital capacity, 'not our job to mandate'
- The history behind the 'old Carter church'
- Justice Department sues Texas over Gov. Greg Abbott's order for law enforcement to pull over vehicles with migrants
- Springer announces upcoming town hall in Weatherford