Huntsville, Texas, residents capture images of Hurricane Harvey damage and flooding in their neighborhoods.
Less than a week after opening its door for fall classes, Sam Houston State University announced it will until Tuesday, Sept. 5, due to Hurricane Harvey.
As flood waters continue to rise, Texans are mobilizing everything from church directories to hobby car networks to assist parts of their state inundated by Harvey's rainfall.
Many people watching the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey are looking for ways to help the victims dealing with historic flooding and destruction.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Quick response helps rescue juveniles from one-vehicle crash
- Weatherford trucker awarded 'Highway Angel'
- Donald Trump Jr. draws crowd at Film Alley
- DFW artist brings vibrancy to downtown Weatherford
- Two injured after aircraft makes emergency landing
- 'MONUMENTAL' DAY: MWFD holds push-in ceremony for new ladder truck
- Dugan says he won't seek reelection for Precinct 4 seat
- PCSO seeks information on theft suspects
- A HERO'S HONOR: Former Huey pilot recognized for actions during Vietnam War
- Lost your vaccine card? No problem.