As featured on
The Texas Attorney General’s Office has assigned a new Assistant Attorney General to the case against John Stevens, the former Athens ISD bus driver charged in a fatal crash that left one student dead and another injured. The case is now scheduled for a jury trial in February.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Manhunt over as aggravated robbery suspects in custody
- Springtown motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Benbrook man killed in Wednesday night accident on I-20
- Seller and advocate say FDA ban on e-cigarette flavors won't put out vape use
- Sex offender given 40-year sentence with no parole
- FOOTBALL RECAPS: Week 3
- Woman dead after wreck on Interstate 20
- POLICE CALLS: 9/4-9/10/21
- Mineral Wells ISD trustees OK city officer agreement
- Gov. Abbott signs 'Damon Allen Act'